There are many materials to build a fence from wrought-iron to woods. Yes, wrought-iron fence makes the yard look clean and neat but you have to maintain it regularly to keep it safe from corrosion. While aluminium fencing do not corrode like wrought-iron does. Let’s see what makes aluminum fence can change your landscaping look like a million dollar.
The Benefits of Aluminum Fencing
- Light weight. Aluminium fence is not heavy as wrought-iron fence or steel fence. If your budget is tight and you do not want calling professional. You can lift the fence and install it by yourself.
- Safe and secure. Even though the fence is light, it is still strong to prevent your kids falling down the pool. Do you worry if intruder come to your house every night? You can install aluminum fence gates with curved pickets around your house.
- Versatile. Aluminum fence is easy to modify adjusting to any hills, slopes and stairs. If you constantly worry that your dog runs to the street and hit by car, you can modify your fence by adding dog panels at the bottom so your dog cannot pass through the fence.
- Affordable price. Not like wrought-iron fence, aluminum fence is relatively wallet-friendly.
- Aesthetic. Aluminum fence has slim form and black color. When it installed, your house and its landscape will change and look like celebrity’s house. It is also complement your beautiful garden.
- After you know several benefits, you may be looking forward to install aluminum fences for your house. However you should know several tips about aluminum fencing installation so you will be successful installing the fence.
Tips to Install Aluminum Fencing
- Check local law. Before you shop around, why don’t you find out about fence regulation at your property area? Your local law may have certain guidelines regarding the fence installation. Thus you can identify what kind of aluminum fences you have to buy.
- Ask local utilities. Because there are minimum standard of depth, it is important for you to call local utilities before you start digging. Thus you can prevent the risk of hitting pipes or wires underground. If something happened to utilities, not only you have to pay for reparation but also you have to work twice installing the fence, since your installed-fence will be torn out.
- Find out about aluminum fencing grades. There are three grades of aluminum fencing based on strength. That are residential, commercial and industrial. Identify your reason installing the fence then what grades you have to install.
- Make mock-up fence. With these mock-up you will know where the precise location to dig holes for fence posts.
- Start with gate post. The gate post is the central of aluminum fences. If you install the gate post in the right way, you can save your money and time for maintenance and prevent problems to performance of fences especially if you mount aluminum fence panels on concrete floor. You have to secure gate post very firmly into concrete to prevent fences weakening because of daily use.
Change your Landscaping Look like a Million Dollar by Aluminum Fencing
4/ 5Oleh No Name